• Build, imagine and play with the library’s LEGO bricks on Thursday, July 5, at 2 p.m. Ages 5-12. (45 minutes).
• Crafternoon: color your own visor. Use markers and your creativity to create a safari-themed visor on Saturday, July 7, at 2:30 p.m. All ages. (60 minutes)
• Read In & Snacks: Features leveled books and fun literacy games to engage reluctant readers and improve reading comprehension on Monday, July 9, at 2 p.m. Grades 2-5. (60 minutes)
• All ages are invited to watch The Wizard of Oz and eat popcorn on Monday, July 9, at 5:30 p.m. (101 minutes) Rated G.
• Teen Minute to Win It: Complete a series of wacky and humorous challenges in just one minute. Snacks and prizes add to the fun on Monday, July 9, at 3:30 p.m. Grades 5-12. (60 minutes) Preregister.
• STEAM: Domino Fun — Math can be fun and exciting. Join the library for dominoes to prove it on Tuesday, July 10, at 2 p.m. Use math, logic and proglem-solving skills to win all the rounds. Snacks provided. All ages. (60 minutes)
• Book Bingo: Select a page from one of the library’s well-loved favorites for a game of Book Bingo on Thursday, July 12, at 2 p.m. All ages. (45 minutes)
The Belle Glade Branch Library is located at 725 N.W. Fourth St. in Belle Glade. For information, call 561-996-3453.