• Outdoor Painting: Tambourine & Rattle Drum – paint colorful musical instruments to take home on Thursday, July 26, at 10:15 a.m. All ages. (60 minutes)
• Wii just Dance will be on Thursday, July 26, at 2 p.m. for ages 7 and up. Bring your friends and family for a dance-off. Snacks provided. (90 minutes)
• Slime Lab: More than 30 gloopy, squishy, stretchy and creative recipes to experiment with and take home on Friday, July 27, at 2 p.m. for ages 7 and up. Supplies provided. (60 minutes)
• Summercise: “Good Morning Yoga: A Pose-By-Pose Wake up Story,” by Mariam Gates on Saturday, July 28, at 10:15 a.m. Bring a mat or towel to practice some poses with your child as the story is read. Ages 3-6. (45 minutes)
• Who’s That Pokemon?: Bring your DS or Pokemon cards and get ready to battle, trade and make new friends on Saturday, July 28, at 1 p.m. All ages. (60 minutes)
• Touch-A-Bookmobile: Explore the wonderful world of libraries on wheels with a story, a craft and a tour of an actual bookmobile on Wednesday, Aug. 1, at 1:30 p.m. for ages 4-8. Preregister as space is limited. (45 minutes)
The Belle Glade Branch Library is located at 725 N.W. Fourth St. in Belle Glade. For information, call 561-996-3453.