BELLE GLADE — West County Senior Center would like to identify and honor Glades area oldest citizens. With that, if you are a Centenarian in the Glades or are aware of one and would like them to receive a Certificate of Recognition from West County Senior Center during the month of May, please supply us the following information:
• Centenarian’s name and picture.
• Contact person (who to send certificate to)
• Contact person’s phone number.
• Contact person’s e-mail address.
• Mailing address (where to send the certificate)
• Birth date of Centenarian
• Is the Centenarian a Veteran?
• Where were they born?
• If not born in Belle Glade, what is their story on how they got to Belle Glade?
• Where do they live now?
• What is the Centenarian’s living arrangement? In a care facility? If so, name of facility.
• What has been the most amazing event in their life that they would like to share?
• What is their favorite quote?
• Anything else they would like us to know about the centenarian?
Please send your centenarian information to:
• Willie A Miller Jr – Center Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-996.4808.
• Melinda Estime – Assistant Center Manager, email email@example.com or call 561-996.4809