• Feb. 14: S.A.C. Meeting at 6 p.m.
• Jan. 22-26: Celebrate Literacy Week
Our next School Advisory Council meeting will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
Kudos to the City of South Bay, Mr. G. Davis, Mrs. K. Scruggs, Mr. T. McKelvin, and Mrs. S. Brockman for making the 33rd Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratorical Contest a huge success! The Event took place on Wednesday, Jan. 17 at 6 p.m. in the Rosenwald Elementary School Cafeteria. First place winners took home $100, second place $75 and third place $50 each. Sponsors: City of South Bay, Attorney Mamie W. Kendall, Dr. Esther Berry and Rosenwald Elementary School.
• 1st place – Algernod Crawford – Rosenwald Elem.
• 2nd Place – Jordyn Williams- Glade View Elem.
• First place – Ozzie Charles – Rosenwald Elem.
• 2nd. Place – Precious Vickers – Pioneer Park Elem.
• 3rd. Place – Kamia Williams – Glade View Elem.
• 1st Place – Jermaine Lovely Jr. – Lake Shore Middle
• Tie 2nd Place – Jada Lovely and Christiana Vickers – Lake Shore Middle
• 3rd Place – Shayla Robinson – Lake Shore Middle
• 1st place – Patriana Vickers – Glades Central
• 2nd place – JonQuella Jackson – Glades Central
• 3rd place – Yoceline Delgadillo – Lakeside Academy
We are on Facebook!
All parents are encouraged to follow Rosenwald Elementary on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RosenwaldES/